|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Was playing on my sons psp, got up to go to the toilet, then sat back down on it
switched it on and ive cracked the inner lcd screen, the outside is ok, anyone know where i can get this fixed, or get a screen from
__________________
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
Nortech is ACE! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
There is a shop up in the Metro center that can replace them for you. I cannot remember the name of it though. I think they can also do this for iPod's aswell, and replace the batteries for them also.
__________________
B4 5.5 L4 19T RC18t Mamba 9200Kv
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
thanks for the replies,
__________________
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
|
![]() |
|
|