|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just wondered if there is Any track changes for Sundays all dayer
__________________
Build it, brake it, make it, Race it. SX2 B4.1 Cougar sv2 RC10 Gold tub |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I hope not, the track last weekend was awesome
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
People only have so much time...
I haven't raced on the last two changes |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just wondered as its changed a few times in the last few weeks
Looking forward to sunday
__________________
Build it, brake it, make it, Race it. SX2 B4.1 Cougar sv2 RC10 Gold tub |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
So is the big jump in front of the rostrum still there?
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
OH YES!!!
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Air time !!!!
__________________
Build it, brake it, make it, Race it. SX2 B4.1 Cougar sv2 RC10 Gold tub |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
no track changes it only got changed the last few times because of health and saftey for the marshals and to make it flow better
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Big air if you want to risk it and get the quickest laps in!!!!!.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's not my cup of tea.
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Trader Feedback Here. |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
the jump in front of the rostrum, while not my favourite thing(broke my cougar 2 times on it lol), if you are carefull or skilled, it can be mastered....
I am working on both of them now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
XB4 & MORE , Team Xray, Team Gainsy Graphics, DPP Racing 2013 & 2014 OOPLE INVERNATIONAL BEER RACE RUNNER UP! FEEDBACK LINK =
|
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have to say I love the jump in front of the rostrum as it's an area that a skilled driver can use to make time in a lap. It does take some practice to master (I'm not there yet
) but I don't think is really that hard once you get your head around it. From my nitro experience where we have much bigger jumps I think there are a few basics to keep in mind:1/ Make sure you're straight on to the take off before you gas it 2/ Don't get psyked into hitting it harder than you have to, if you over shoot the landing you'll lose time and or break something 3/ If you come in to the jump and aren't 100% sure brake and roll it, you'll lose less time than getting it wrong and waiting for a marshal 4/ Hitting the down ramp is the best option, but watching last time out as long as you reach the flat-top you should be fine. It also helps if you can learn to control the car in the air using the stearing, brakes and throttle. Now if I can just practice what I preach it'll all be good on Sunday
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Did try it anti-clockwise as well after racing last week but the table top first followed by the hump jump doesn't work as well as when going clockwise.
__________________
Team / Shop Manager Lesro Models http://www.lesromodels.co.uk 2011 DMCRC Mini Mod Champion / NFRCC Mini Champion CWIC 2010/11 2nd Place Mini / Pirate RC SRS 17th 2011 Top Mini Sabre (Mini Mod), Tamiya M06 (Mini Stock) Tamiya M05 Losi 8ight EU, Team Associated / CML C4.1 |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah, guaranteed to bin it every time now
|
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think the double is definitely a 4wd job. Very tricky with 2wd to do it I reckon
|
|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Team / Shop Manager Lesro Models http://www.lesromodels.co.uk 2011 DMCRC Mini Mod Champion / NFRCC Mini Champion CWIC 2010/11 2nd Place Mini / Pirate RC SRS 17th 2011 Top Mini Sabre (Mini Mod), Tamiya M06 (Mini Stock) Tamiya M05 Losi 8ight EU, Team Associated / CML C4.1 |
|
#20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|