|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
looking for a couple (or more depending on price) of one way bearings for the Team Losi One Way front diff, (xxx-s).
Please pm with details, paypal waiting. Cheers Matt OJ
__________________
Matt Osland-Jones |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
pm barnyard as he used to sell them
__________________
Nathan Ralls HPI, Custom Blitz, www.piraterc.com mr-o foams woop woop racing officialy keeping team toe out inline |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Get in touch with Lindsay Skelding, he sells them at a good price
__________________
Yokomo - LMR |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
OJ, I've got a few pucka Losi bearings, new in packets.
Think I've got 3 right and 2 left (it might be the other way round) All yours for a sensible offer ![]() might even have a couple of loose bearings that you can have. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
If OJ doesn't want them....what is a sensible offer? I don't even know how much they are new.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
If you're sitting comfortably, new price they are £27 for the Left and £26 for the right.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
That's why I'll be selling them for a lot less. I'll have a look at lunchtime exactly what I've got.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ok, let me know how much your after, after OJ obviously
. Do you have any xx4 spares left?
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Phil, are you talking about the whole left and right side not just the bearing?
I just need bearings for a rebuild now and in in the future. Matt
__________________
Matt Osland-Jones |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
I thought he meant the bearings too, which is why i wondered about l+r...
|
![]() |
|
|