Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Associated

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 18-03-2012
Wacker 2's Avatar
Wacker 2 Wacker 2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 319
Default shock oils / Pistons on your C4.1

So what oil / Piston combo are people using in their C4.1's???

I know the B4.1 worlds kit suggests to build the shocks with number 2 pistons in the front and number 1's in the back (I think thats right... working from memory there!)

However, the B4.1 is an american car and so I expect mainly set up for their smooth clay tracks... Im from UK so I race on propper offroad tracks with bumps and things on grass and astroturf - so should we be running slightly softer set up?

I've built mine up with the standard pistons and spacers, with 35 weight oil in the front and 30 in the back (using Losi oils) and have the Silver associated springs on the rear and Kyosho Silvers on the front.

Has anybody tried using 3 hole pistons on the C4.1 as most other cars use? Different oils? Different make oils? different springs?

Lets all get geeky and start talking shocks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 19-03-2012
Matt Butcher Matt Butcher is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sunny Sussex by the Sea!
Posts: 369
Default

AE No2 front and No1 Rear is the norm going by most setups on cml's website its pretty much all the team use
__________________
Trader feedback - http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85140
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com