|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
how do every one
i reckon it could be a corker
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think i might! I take it we have to be a club member?? how much is membership?
__________________
Matt Myers Team Associated b4 Team Associated b44 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
£8, but you save £2 quid per meeting in booking fees.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
whats this summer series?
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Last edited by Medders; 14-04-2008 at 06:22 PM. Reason: added info |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's a series of races that run in the summer...
__________________
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
good start to the series on sunday
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
second's out,its round two
everything crossed for a summer loving day being wet last two times ive gone
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
i,m off for a bash 2wd this week dave
__________________
![]() |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think i'll be there, not sure on which car.
__________________
Matt Myers Team Associated b4 Team Associated b44 |
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
great minds think alike
me 2wd aswell have you got your s4 problem sorted out
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
im pretty sure ill be going. hopefully ill finally have got brushless. also one of my mates might be coming to see if he wants to get into 1/10th off road.
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
![]() |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll be there, 2wd as usual, assuming the weather doesnt play its usual tricks
|
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
second's out
it's round three who be racing,good practice for the up coming regional give me 2wd a blasteee
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
think I'm coming. might also do the regional if I'm lucky
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yep, I'm planning to be there
![]() |
|
#20
|
|||
|
|||
|
nice one fella
tell your dad,it make's sense
|
![]() |
|
|